Recognize and Reward Your Customers
Fiserv helps some of the largest companies in the world build deeper relationships with their customers. Our loyalty programs are structured marketing efforts that reward and encourage loyal buying behavior - ultimately driving more revenue to your bottom line. Plus we help you:
- Generate more return from the marketing spend that you're already making
- Encourage more customers to visit your company - and spend more while they're there Fiserv offers solutions unmatched by others in the industry: a unique blend of card based loyalty marketing programs, an in-house direct response agency and CRM communication expertise. This combination allows us to offer the strategic, creative, production and channel expertise to design a loyalty program that delivers incremental results for your business.
CRM Communications from Fiserv will help you maximize your most valuable customer relationships, through a variety of solutions. We'll start by analyzing the data you've collected about your customers' purchasing behaviors to determine who your best customers and prospects are. Then, we'll create actionable messaging and relevant offers that motivate those customers to buy. Finally, Fiserv will deliver those offers through the most effective and preferred marketing channel for your customers at the exact time they're most likely to buy.
On average, major global corporations lose half their customers in five years - with customers typically leaving at a rate of 10 to 30 percent per year. The cost to replace those customers is five to eight times higher than the cost to retain existing ones, so it only makes sense to focus your attention and resources on growing the relationships you already have. Whether your CRM Communications need to:
- Celebrate and welcome new customers
- Invite trial customers to buy again
- Turn a single-category buyer into a cross-category purchaser
- Recognize the value of your customers with a card-based loyalty program
Fiserv has the solutions you need.
Source: DMA 2009 Statistical Fact Book
A repeat customer is twice as likely to buy as a new one - especially when the product is something they need. Our Market Based Analysis will review your customers' habits to formulate cross-sell offers. And our buyer propensity models will identify customers who are most likely to purchase, increasing campaign results and lowering marketing costs.
Then we'll help you communicate new product launches through a variety of marketing channels that generate interest, and in turn, sales.
Loyal customers make the best advocates for your products and services. Our referral campaigns will help them spread the word.