Improve Effectiveness with Targeted, Variable Messaging
Our content management systems incorporate rules-based logic to support your variable messages. For you, this means peace of mind knowing that all the variable content for your communications are properly aligned with the appropriate customer and delivered at the right time.
Our proprietary, rules-based engines enable us to gather data and generate literally thousands of permutations — all while maintaining constant production. Our systems include web portals for ease of remote program management, including online reporting, rules building, auditing and proofing.
We are proud to be one of the top digital printers in the nation with the ability to produce communications with 100% variable copy, data and image content. This allows you to communicate on a truly one-to-one basis, creating more meaningful and personal relationships with your customers.
Online Program Management
You can manage programs remotely, 24/7, with DigeCenterSM, Fiserv's web-based program management tool. With DigeCenter, you can
- Create "on-demand" documents
- Build unique business rules by client or product
- Manage variables such as letter copy, insert, logo and card stock selections
- Build new document versions using tables and matrices
- View proofs of each unique package configuration
- Perform member-level research queries
- Search by recipient, mailing detail, timeframe and more
- Manage mailings
- Upload content/versions
- Hold and release records for mailing
- Access all content in one location
- View archived images
Standard and Customized reporting
DigeCenter provides online reporting that makes it easy for you to know the status of your work with just a click of few buttons. You can download reports to your system or view them on ours. And if you need something unique that isn't available in our standard reports — no problem. We can customize reports based on your needs.